Springtime is upon us! What better way to celebrate the season than by planning a picnic with your family or friends? Here are some of our favorite ideas for a simple and tasty picnic.
|photo via The Decorated Cookie|
1. Mason jars are a fun way to package your picnic items! Salads, pastas, drinks and even desserts can be stacked or layered in jars. Keep dressings at the bottom of the jar and shake just before eating!
|photo via 100 Layer Cake|
2. For easy transport, pack individual lunch boxes for your crew.
3. Why not try a new sandwich topping? We love these ideas from Parents magazine.
|photo via Honest Fare|
4. We love finding a healthier take on traditional snack foods. Kale chips are the perfect picnic snack!
|photo via Our Best Bites|
5. Your picnic-goers are sure to love these Toffee Chocolate Chip Bars!
|photo via Spoon Fork Bacon|
6. Hand-held desserts are a great choice for picnic. These Baked Apple Pie Rolls sure look tasty!
What's your favorite picnic food?